Skip to main content

Inter-District Releases

How to Obtain an Inter-District Release

Parents may request a release for their child to attend a school outside of Glendale Unified School District.

Note: Students on an IEP or 504 plan are required to provide a copy of their current IEP or 504 plan.

Reasons for Inter-District Release Requests

Students may request an inter-district release for several reasons including, but not limited to:

  • Anticipated move
  • Sibling attendance
  • Parent/guardian employment
  • Child care needs
  • Enrollment in a specialized program