March is Self Harm Awareness Month!
Learn the warning signs and find resources to identify and prevent self harm. If you or someone you know needs help, contact a counselor, psychologist, or trusted adult at your school, or call Glendale Unified Student Wellness Services at 818-241-3111 ext. 1500.
Student Wellness Services Department
Learn more about the services our Glendale Unified Student Wellness Services department provides for elementary students.
Learn more about the services our Glendale Unified Student Wellness Services department provides for middle and high school students.
- Parent Resource Library Update: Children Chronic Health
- Free Apps For Students with Special Needs
- Apps with Subscription For Students with Special Needs
- Stretch, Dance & Yoga Resources
- L.A. Community Resource Guide-COVID-19
- Games & Creative Activities
- Journaling Resources & Apps
- Free Tutoring Resources
- Virtual Activities
- Educational Resources
- Virtual Field Trips
- Free Food Resources
- Coping Skills
- Free Internet Resources
- Youth & Family Services Community Guide