Volunteer Virtual Background
Please find a volunteer virtual background. As you will see in the Volunteer Guidelines, we are requesting that volunteers use the attached virtual background to identify themselves as volunteers. Here are the instructions that can be provided to volunteers for setting up the virtual background.
- First download PNG image emailed and save onto desktop
- Open Zoom and start meeting
- Click on "start video" icon with arrow pointing up and click on arrow to get "virtual background"
- Click on virtual background
- Click on the “+” icon as seen in the picture
- Upload the background from your desktop
- Make sure the “I have a green screen” and the “mirror my video” is turned off
- Click on the background of your choice after it's uploaded
Final Volunteer Zoom Background.png, 93.49 KB; (Last Modified on September 22, 2020)