Word of the month for May is Courtesy: Being considerate, kind and polite; listening to others, and using positive language.
Positive Quote of the Week: “When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible” -Ghandi
- CLASSIFIED SCHOOL EMPLOYEE APPECIATION WEEK
- SPIRIT WEEK
- Monday, May 20, 2019:
- SPIRIT WEEK: REPTILE ASSEMBLY (6th Period Assembly Schedule)
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019:
- SPIRIT WEEK: HAWAIIAN DAY
- TUPE (During Lunch)
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019:
- SPIRIT WEEK: BLACKOUT DAY
- SUNSHINE CLUB (During Lunch)
- Thursday, May 23, 2019:
- SPIRIT WEEK: JERSEY DAY
- 10:03 AM - 10:58 AM: INSIGHT (During 3rd Period)
- 10:58 AM - 11:22 PM: TUPE (During Lunch)
- Friday, May 24, 2019: BUY-OUT AND BANKING DAY (SCHOOL STARTS AT 9:00 AM)
- SPIRIT WEEK: COZY DAY
- Do you want to earn all of your credits? If you have been given ATS or have below 80% attendance must make up hours Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in room 106 with Ms. Collins.
- Annual School Dragon Fest is coming up on June 10th! Free food, Free Games and Free Music will be all around, what a fun extravaganza!
- Cap and gown purchases go directly to Miss Judy and will be arranged with her which will be $20. Get the right size by giving your height and weight. You can rent but you must return the rentals to Miss Judy on graduation day. Get it quick!
BE A PROUD DAILY DRAGON!