Welcome to Q Parent Connection
Glendale Unified School District has a Parent Portal in which you can access your child’s school info. It is called “Q Parent Connection”. If you are not aware of this tool, this will provide you with further information.
Q Parent Connection gives parents/guardians real time access to the following information as it relates to their child (these items available during the regular school year. Summer will only have Contacts and Demographics available):
A valued feature of Q Parent Connection is the ability for parents/guardians to subscribe to nightly email notifications that provide information on your student’s attendance for that day, and report card information at each grading period.
- Daily Attendance
- Class/Teacher with an email link to the teacher
- Contact and Emergency Contact information
- Report Card information
- Health/Immunization information
- District and State Standardized test scores
- Class assignment grades (Secondary Only)
- Unofficial Transcript (Secondary Only)
- Graduation Requirements (Secondary Only)
If your personal email address has been entered with your students’ contact information in the enrollment process,Q Parent Connection is already available to you:
- Go to parent.gusd.net and click on the “Need Your Login Information” link. An email will be sent to the email address on file that will include your personal PIN and TEMPORARY PASSWORD.
- Please take all precautions to safeguard this PIN and PASSWORD information.
If your personal email address is not associated with your contact information, simply visit your students’ school site to obtain your personal PIN and TEMPORARY PASSWORD.
If you have already been using Q Parent Connection with an older child at one of our secondary schools, you will notice your younger, elementary child, become visible in your existing account.At the top of this page is the Q Parent Connection Training Guide for Parents to help you through the navigation and setup of your account.