Q Parent Connection
Translations COMING SOON! : Armenian | Korean | Spanish
Welcome to Q Parent Connection!
GUSD has a Parent Portal called “Q Parent Connection” where you can access your child’s school information.
Q Parent Connection gives parents/guardians real time access to the following information as it relates to their child (note that these items are only available during the regular school year. During the summer, only Contacts and Demographics are available):
- Daily Attendance
- Class/Teacher with an email link to the teacher
- Contact and Emergency Contact information
- Report Card information
- Health/Immunization information
- District and State Standardized test scores
- Class assignment grades (Secondary Only)
- Unofficial Transcript (Secondary Only)
- Graduation Requirements (Secondary Only)
A valued feature of Q Parent Connection is the ability for parents/guardians to subscribe to nightly email notifications, which provide information about your student’s attendance for that day, and report card information at each grading period.
How do I access Q Parent Connection?
If your email address is already on file: If you provided your personal email address during your child's enrollment process, then Q Parent Connection is already available to you.
- Visit parent.gusd.net and click on the “Need Your Login Information?” link.
- An email containing your personal PIN and TEMPORARY PASSWORD will be sent to the email address we have on file.
Please take precautions to safeguard this PIN and PASSWORD information!
If we do not have your email address: Please visit your school office or the GUSD District Office during regular business hours to register your email address and receive your personal PIN and TEMPORARY PASSWORD. For security purposes, you must verify your identity in person before registering your email address.
If you have already been using Q Parent Connection for your older child, your younger child will automatically become visible in your existing account once they are enrolled in GUSD schools.
Need additional support?
Online Support: At the top of this page you will find a "Q Parent Connection Training Guide" to help you through the setup and navigation of your account.
Phone Support: For additional assistance, please call your school office during regular business hours.