GUSD Magnet Schools
GUSD Magnet Schools offer students unique, theme based educational experiences in academically rich and culturally diverse environments.
- Cerritos Elementary School | Computer Science Magnet
- Thomas Edison Elementary School | Advanced Technology Magnet and Spanish FLAG
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary School | International Foreign Language Academy of Glendale (IFLAG)
- Mark Keppel Elementary School | Visual and Performing Arts Magnet and Korean FLAG
- Roosevelt Middle School | STEAM Academy
- Clark Magnet High School
Clark Magnet High School and GUSD Elementary and Middle Magnet Schools require an application. All applicants are required to reside within the boundaries of Glendale Unified School District.
Students are selected each year by a random lottery.
- The lottery window for the 2019-2020 school year is closed.
- The application window for the 2020-2021 Elementary Magnet and FLAG Programs and Roosevelt STEAM Academy is November 1, 2019 - January 31, 2020. The lottery drawing will be held on February 12, 2020 at 10:00 am at the district office.
- Clark Magnet High School Application window is January 11, 2020 - January 31, 2020. The lottery drawing will be conducted on March 6, 2020 at 1:00 PM in the Board Room of the Glendale Unified School District. Parents must submit their acceptance online no later than March 13, 2020 at 5:00 PM.
- Only eligible applications submitted during the application window will be included in the 2020-2021 lottery. All late applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
To apply for one of GUSD's magnet schools, visit GUSDMagnetandFlag.com