See Something, Say Something
Thank you for helping us keep our Glendale Unified community safe! We greatly appreciate tips from students, parents, and community members.
How to Submit a Tip
1. Submit a tip directly from this page.
2. Submit a tip using the app.
- Download the GlendaleUSD app
- Select the tip line icon
- Enter your tip, category, and school
- Click submit
3. Submit a tip by phone.
- Call the Glendale Unified phone tip line at 323-999-6062 to leave an anonymous tip.
Tips for Making a Tip
- Tips can be made anonymously, but giving your name and contact information helps us follow up with you during and after the investigation.
- The more details you can share in your tip, the better.
- Attach screenshots of social media posts to the tip, when available.
- If possible, share where you got the information and who you got the information from.
- Do not hesitate to report a tip! If you see something that bothers you, trust your instinct and report it.
Report Information Directly from here....