How to Submit a Tip
1. Complete the form below to submit a tip directly from this page.
2. Submit a tip using the ParentSquare app (current students, employees, and families only).
- Download the ParentSquare app.
- Select "More" at the bottom of your screen.
- Select "Links" from the menu.
- Click "GUSD Tip Line"
3. Submit a tip by phone.
- Call the Glendale Unified phone tip line at 323-999-6062.
Tips for Making a Tip
- Tips can be made anonymously, but giving your name and contact information helps us follow up with you during and after the investigation.
- The more details you can share in your tip, the better.
- Attach screenshots of social media posts to the tip, when available.
- If possible, share where you got the information and who you got the information from.
- Do not hesitate to report a tip! If you see something that bothers you, trust your instinct and report it.
See Something, Say Something
Thank you for helping us keep our Glendale Unified community safe! We greatly appreciate tips from students, parents, and community members.