STUDENT WELLNESS SERVICES DEPARTMENT
DR. ILIN MAGRAN, DIRECTOR
The Glendale Unified Student Wellness Services Department provides a variety of services and support for students and their families. The department is always ready to serve students who need additional support.
- School-based counseling services, including individual counseling for students
- Online counseling referral system for teachers and staff
- Assistance for foster students and those experiencing homelessness
- Attendance resources
- Mental Health & Wellbeing newsletters, videos, and resources
- Family Engagement
- Telehealth services
- Virtual wellness room for students, employees, and families
- Parent/family and student support groups
- Suicide Prevention Training - Parent support group presentations, QPR (Questions, Persuade, and Refer), and Youth Mental Health First Aid training
- Intervention Programs
Students and families who would like additional assistance or information on available services and support should contact the department by calling (818) 241-3111.
Student Wellness Services Department
Learn more about the services our Glendale Unified Student Wellness Services department provides for elementary students.
Learn more about the services our Glendale Unified Student Wellness Services department provides for middle and high school students.