School Site Council (SSC)
Cerritos School Site Council
The Cerritos School Site Council (SSC) includes parents and school staff voting members working together to review and implement the School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA), and additionally:
- The SSC monitors the effectiveness of school programs
- The SSC plans and advises the principal on the use of state allocations that become available
- The SSC collaborates to improve the academic success for all students.
The School Site Council meets quarterly and the meetings are open to all parents, students, staff, and community stakeholders. All parents are welcomed and encouraged to attend.
SSC 2020-2021 Meeting Dates:
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 3 PM Cerritos
- Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 3 PM Cerritos
- Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 3 PM Cerritos
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 3 PM Cerritos
The invitation to the meetings with instructions of how to register will be sent home in your student's Thursday Folder. For more information, contact Mrs. Sylvia Galvez-Grado, Teacher Specialist, at email@example.com or 818 244-7207.