Procurement and Contract Services
Under the Business Services Division, Procurement and Contract Services (PCS) is dedicated to providing our administration and schools with the highlest level of customer service. The duty of PCS, as approved by the GUSD Board of Education and the Superintendent, is to serve the best interest of the District by assuring that all transactions are conducted in an ethical manner that builds public confidence and preserves the integrity of an open and fair procurement process for our suppliers and contractors.
PCS is responsible for purchasing all supplies, equipment, and materials, as well as for managing services and contractual agreements to support all District sites and offices in obtaining the best quality and value for products and services. The ultimate goal of PCS is to support our schools and ensure that all students receive the highest quality education.
Suppliers and Vendors
- How to do business with GUSD
- Contractors Registration Requirement - SB 854
- Terms & Conditions for Commodity POs
- Terms & Conditions for Service POs
- Measure S Projects
- Sample Terms & Condition CommodityDistrict Agreements
- CUPCCAA Bid Process Guide
- FYI on Insurance Certificates
GUSD STAFF (GUSD Staff only, must sign in to view)Deadline March 31 All graduation needs (diplomas, certificates, programs, special equipment, etc.)
GUSD PROCUREMENT STAFF LINKS
- Calendar and Events - Deadlines
- Who, What & Where to Buy
- How to order Computers or Projectors and other related Technologies
- Custodial Item List
- How Long does it take?
- How to Dispose of Equipment or Furnishing
- Should I take my Contract to the Board?
- Forms and Sample District Agreements
- PSA or Service Contract?
- Peoplesoft Help
- How to order from Porto's Bakery
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- AM Best Insurance Rating
- Board of Equalizations
- CA Public Works Contractor Registration Search (DIR)
- CA Prevailing Wage Determination
- California State License Board
- California Corporation Business Name Search
- California Department of Insurance
- California Debarment List
- Federal Debarment (SAM)
- Los Angeles County Debarment
- Ed Codes 48900-48927
- Public Contract Code 20110-20118.4
- Cooperative Contracts
- Policies and Procedure in Relation to Procurement
Current Bids (Click on Active Bids on Left Menu)NOTICE REQUIREMENTSNo contractor or subcontractor may be listed on a bid proposal for a public works project (submitted on or after March 1, 2015) unless registered with the Department of Industrial Relations pursuant to Labor Code section 1725.5 [with limited exceptions from this requirement for bid purposes only under Labor Code section 1771.1(a)].No contractor or subcontractor may be awarded a contract for public work on a public works project (awarded on or after April 1, 2015) unless registered with the Department of Industrial Relations pursuant to Labor Code section 1725.5.Contractors, all Facilities and Measure S projects are advertised on the Planning, Development & Facilities Department website for a minimum of seven (7) days unless emergency services are required. Interested contractors are encouraged to check the Project Bid Calendar posted on the following website: https://www.gusd.net/Domain/122Please note: All future bids packet will be posted on GUSD website in PDF format for you to download. We will no longer provide any hard copies of the bid package. It is incumbent upon Proposers to review all documents provided in the packets.