See Something, Say Something!
How to Submit a Tip
1. Complete the form below to submit a tip directly from this page.
2. Submit a tip using the ParentSquare app (current students, employees, and families only).
- Download the ParentSquare app.
- Select "More" at the bottom of your screen.
- Select "Links" from the menu.
- Click "GUSD Tip Line"
3. Submit a tip by phone.
- Call the Glendale Unified phone tip line at 323-999-6062.
Tips for Making a Tip
- Tips can be made anonymously, but giving your name and contact information helps us follow up with you during and after the investigation.
- The more details you can share in your tip, the better.
- Attach screenshots of social media posts to the tip, when available.
- If possible, share where you got the information and who you got the information from.
- Do not hesitate to report a tip! If you see something that bothers you, trust your instinct and report it.