What is School Site Council (SSC)?
The School Site Council (SSC) is a group of people elected to represent parents, students, teachers, administrators, and other staff that works collaboratively to develop, review, and evaluate school improvement programs, safety plans, and the Title I Budget.
SSC Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of the School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA).
- Approve the plan and recommend to the Board of Education for approval.
- Monitor implementation and evaluate the effectiveness of planned activities and goals.
- Development of the Comprehensive School Safety Plan.
- Amend and approved Title I Fund Allocation.