Nutrition Services Department
GUSD Nutrition Services Department
349A W. Magnolia Avenue, Glendale, CA 91204
Phone: (818) 552-2677 | Fax: (818) 552-2689
Jennifer Chin Gonzales, MS, RD, DirectorKamilah William, MS, RD, Assistant DirectorJason Choi, SupervisorJizel Kazangian, Sr. Administrative SecretaryEvelyn Garcia, Typist Clerk IIIArline Hakopian, Typist Clerk IIIMelina Keshish, Typist Clerk IIIAdriana Uranga, Typist Clerk III
Nutrition Services Announcements
2020-2021 Free and Reduced Meal Application
- Paper applications will be distributed from your school site and are also available at the Nutrition Services Office.
- Meal applications take up to 10 business days to process. If you do not receive a letter about the status of the application by mail or e-mail, please contact our office.
- Please make sure to update your contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address) with your school, so we can e-mail or mail your letter to the correct address.
- You must submit a new meal application every year. Meal applications are only good for one school year.
- Your student's meal balance will roll over year to year. It will follow your student to any school within Glendale USD that they may attend.
Online Payment and Family Portal
To make a meal payment online, please go to https://family.titank12.com/ and create an account.
Please note if you had an EZschoolpay account for meal or after school payments, that site is no longer active for Glendale USD families.
How to Create a Family Portal