Due to COVID-19 restrictions, enrollment will be by appointment only.
**We will strictly adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols.**
2022-2023 School Year:
All enrollment will be by appointment only.
Please schedule your appointment by calling our office at 818-244-8145 or by emailing WilsonEnrollment@gusd.net. If calling you may contact the following clerks:
- Gary Villegas, ext. 1150 or 1151
- Cristina Salas, ext. 1171
New Students to GUSD:
Please download, print and complete a packet before your registration appointment. You can also pick up printed copies from our school's office between the hours of 8:30 am & 3:30 pm.
If your child currently attends another GUSD school but you have moved to our area and would like to change schools for the 22-23 school year, please complete a transfer form and provide updated proof of residency. Please email the packet and two proofs of residency to WilsonEnrollment@gusd.net.
Turning in your documentation:
You may stop by our office at your appointment time OR you may upload the documents online. If you choose to upload, please click here and start a new pre-enrollment. Don’t forget to click submit at the end of the pre-enrollment. You must then email us at WilsonEnrollment@gusd.net and let us know you have completed the pre-enrollment. We will review your documents and call you at your appointment time to finalize your child’s enrollment. Please note: We do not monitor uploaded packets. Parents must email and inform us to look for their student. All required documents must be uploaded prior to your appointment.
A. Completed Enrollment Packet
B. Legal proof of Age
- A certified copy of a birth certificate or a statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of the birth.
- A duly attested baptism certificate
- When none of the forgoing is obtainable, an affidavit from the parent/legal guardian.(contact school for requirements for a parental affidavit)
C. Verification of Residency. Current bills for any of the following two:
- Phone Company(Landline Only. No Cell Phone Bills)
- Gas Company
- Final Closing Statement from Escrow Company
- Rental Agreement
- Current property tax payment
- Communication from a government agency not dated more than 3 months ago
- Most recent pay stub
- Current voter registration receipt
- Mortgage Statement
If you are currently living with another party and do not have two of the items listed above, please complete a Parent Living With Another Party (PLWAP) form and provide the required documents. Please know this form must be updated annually.
D. Immunizations. We must receive a copy of your child’s immunization records. Please see enrollment packet for required immunizations. Students without complete immunizations will not be enrolled. However, if your child is in between inoculations please let us know.
E. Picture ID of Parent or Guardian enrolling the student: Driver’s License or passport.
F. Transcripts or most recent report card.
SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENTS ONLY IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR CHILD:
1. If there are any court orders or legal bindings pertaining to the child, please provide a copy of the stamped order signed by a judge.
2. If your child has an IEP with another district, a copy of their latest IEP.
3. If your child has a 504 plan with another district, a copy of their latest 504.
Per Board Policy 5115, your child may be reassigned at another Glendale school due to class size and space availability. For "capped" students, Student Support Services shall maintain a waiting list in priority order for students wanting entry into their school of residence and will notify parent or guardian when an opening occurs during the school year. You will be notified of your student's placement through phone call and/or email. We do everything we can to avoid moving students, but there are times it is necessary due to space limitations.