What We Do
GUSD Student Wellness Services provides a variety of services and support for students and their families, including:
- School-based counseling
- Telehealth services
- Mental health resources for students, families, and staff
- Assistance for foster students and students experiencing homelessness
Students and families who would like additional assistance or information on available services and support should contact the department by calling (818) 241-3111 x 1559
In-Person and Telehealth Services
Student Wellness Services Referral & Intervention Process:
- Once counseling referrals are obtained, students are assigned a Psychological Services Provider (PSP) to best serve their needs.
- Parents are invited to meet with the PSP to provide informed consent.
- Counseling goal(s) are developed in collaboration with the student, parent and school staff.
Staff & families may refer students for counseling services at the link below:
Counseling Referral Forms:
- English : Counseling Referral Form
- Armenian : Counseling Referral Form
- Spanish : Counseling Referral Form
- Korean : Counseling Referral Form
- Russian : Counseling Referral Form
Hazel Telehealth Counseling Services Referral Links :