Instrumentalists presented either one or two solos of their choice. Performers are presented in score order.
- Naomi Voyles, flute
- Tim Kim, bassoon and viola selection 2
- Christian Ortega, bassoon
- Diana Carillo, clarinet
- Eliana Marks, clarinet selection 2
- Japhet Ryle Maranan, alto saxophone selection 2
- Nicole Sanvicente Hermosillo, alto saxophone
- Eric Markarian, trumpet selection 2
- Andre Yessaie, trumpet and percussion selection 2
- Luke Han, french horn
- Angel Valenica, trombone selection 2
- Etienne Lynch, tuba selection 2
- Ella Park, marimba
Jazz band members presented selections from American jazz standards, both those that we've studied over the course of the semester and their own choices. Students are presented in score order.
Welcome to our 2021 Virtual Spring Concert!
For our second concert, our musicians continued preparing a variety of solo instrumental and dance performances AND added full ensemble presentations to their repertoire. All students recorded their parts individually and submitted them for final editing and presentation as a unified performance. You will see and hear a wide variety of music and original choreography, across the classical and jazz repertoire, rudimental drumming, and music from tv, film, anime, video games, and more. Please enjoy the performances, and we'll see you at the next virtual concert in May.
Guard members presented both individual and small group original choreography. You will also see them on one of the band selections on their band instrument.
- Jessica Favela
- Mervin Janoyan
- Elizabeth Lopez selection 2
- Erika Nazaryan
- Trisha Page
- Brianna Pineda
- Natalie Ryan
- Jessica Favela and Elizabeth Kim
- Mervin Janoyan and Erika Nazaryan
- Elizabeth Lopez and Trisha Page
- Natalie Ryan and Brianna Pineda