Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Kindergarten!
Dear Room 2110 Parents,
I am so excited for the 2019/20 school year with your child! Below you will find the outline of a regular day in our classroom. I will be sending out monthly newsletters in the Thursday folders as well as updates through email. The best way to reach me is by email. Please contact me anytime with questions and concerns. It is going to be a great year and I am so glad to be taking this learning journey with you and your child!
- 8:00 Morning supervision begins
- 8:22 Enter the classroom
- 8:25 Instruction begins Morning routine (Attendance, calendar, pledge, etc.…) English Language Arts whole group
- 9:00 English Language Arts (ELA) centers
- 10:15 Snack/Recess
- 10:45 Read Aloud
- 11:00 Mathematics
- 12:00 Science, Social Studies, Art, and P.E. (Tuesdays)
- 12:25 Closing and review of the day’s learning
- 12:36 Dismissal
(818) 248-7766 ext. 2110