MRS. FAIETA (FAY' etta)
I am excited to be teaching at Wilson Middle School! I'm looking forward to getting to know the staff, students, and Wilson families. I have been teaching for 24 years. I've taught K-6, 9th - 12th, worked as Technology Coach for 8 years, and now teaching 7th & 8th grade.
FIVE FAIETA FACTS
1. I was born in the Philippines and moved here when I was 5 years old.
2. My husband is Italian. People often ask why my last name souds Italian, but I don't look like from Italy.
3. I have 2 kids. My oldest daughter is in 7th grade and my youngest one is in 6th grade.
4. I have two dogs. Their names are Jaxson and Scout. Jaxson is deaf. We adopted Scout last year because Jaxon was lonely when I was at work.
5. SPORT of choice: I love to snowboard and play tennis.