MRS. FAIETA (FAY' etta) - firstname.lastname@example.org
FIVE FAIETA FACTS
1. I was born in the Philippines and moved here when I was 5 years old. My husband is from Italy.
2. I have 2 kids in middle school. My oldest daughter is in 7th grade, and my youngest daughter is in 6th grade.
3. I love hanging out with my family. Check out my family pics on insta: faieta fam
4. I have a TIK TOK account - ajfaieta. My videos are not the "cool" ones you see, but I like how it is easy to edit on the app. Please FOLLOW ME.
5. SPORT of choice: I love to snowboarding during the winter. Locally, we go to Mtn High and Big Bear. This winter break we went skiing in Utah for the first time.
I am excited to be at Wilson Middle School. The administration, staff, students, and parents have been kind and welcoming. The students are great to work with, and the Career & Technical Education (CTE) Department at GUSD has been so supportive. I've taught in elementary school for 14 years, worked as a Teacher on Special Assignment at Keppel VAPA Magnet for 8 years, and taught 9th-12th grade ELD. By far, middle school has been my favorite place to work. I am looking forward to creating and working with Wilson's first ROBOTIC TEAM in 2020 - 2021 school year.