The Theodore Roosevelt Middle School Parent Teacher Association (PTSA):
Roosevelt has a wonderful, active PTA. PTA is a great organization that supports all of the children at Roosevelt by providing assemblies, fund-raisers, and classroom/ school support. Even if you cannot attend the meetings, we hope that you will support this wonderful organization! For more information contact our PTSA President, Audrey Klein at Rsvlt.email@example.com.
The Mission of PTSA:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Purposes of PTSA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
PTSA Association Meetings:
First Tuesday of the month at 8:30 a.m. in the room 2102.
PTSA Executive Board/Officers
Executive Vice President
Exec. Vice President -- Membership
Lorraine Diaz Isavi
Exec. Vice President -- Fundraising
Red Ribbon Chair
To Be Determined