CRESCENTA VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS
Screen by Screen Instructions
1. Go to athleticclearance.com and click on CALIFORNIA map icon.
2. “Create an account” and fill in required information. Click Submit when finished.
*Be sure to remember your username and password for future use.
3. Retrieve verification code. Enter code. Click submit.
4. Click on “Start Clearances Here”.
5. Select the school year. Select your high school. Select sport. Click submit when
finished. At the end, you will have the option to click multiple sports.
6. Enter all required information. Click save when finished.
*You will need to upload the following 3 pages (“Pre-Participation Survey & Physical” &
“Release of Liability & Assumption of Risk Agreement”- all 3 available on the Clearance
page. Physical needs the
doctor’s signature & stamp on it. Physicals with missing office stamp will be denied. Release of Liability form must be printed out for a wet signature, then
uploaded. Electronic signatures will not be accepted.
7. Answer all yes or no questions. If the answer is yes to any question, type a brief
description of the issue. Click save when finished.
8. Enter other required info. Click submit when finished.
9. Read boxes and add all signatures for guardian and student. Click submit when finished.
10. Once you reach the confirmation screen the online clearance process is complete.
11. A confirmation email will be sent to you once the page is reviewed and the student
is fully cleared.
This must be completed each school year.