CRESCENTA VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS
Starting in the 2017-2018 school year Crescenta Valley High School will be using an online athletic clearance process. This will increase the efficiency of the clearance process, decrease paper waste, and greatly help all athletic staff members and coaches. Step by step instructions for completing the online process with screen shots matching each step are listed below. If you have any questions contact your coach or athletic director. You will need to download the physical form from the website and upload it to Athleticclearence.com.
Screen by Screen Instructions
- Go to athleticclearance.com and click on “Register”.
- Fill in required information. Click Submit when finished.
*Be sure to remember your username and password for future use.
- Enter given code. Click submit.
- Click on “Start Clearances Here”.
- Select school year as 2017-2018. Select your high school. Select sport. Click submit when finished.
- Enter all required information. Click save when finished.
*You will need to upload your physical form after your Dr. signs and stamps it.
- Answer all yes or no questions. If answer is yes to any question, type a brief description of the issue. Click save when finished.
- Enter required info. Click submit when finished.
- Read boxes and add all signatures for guardian and student. Click submit when finished.
- Once you reach the confirmation screen the online clearance process is complete. A confirmation email will be sent to you once it is approved and the student is fully clear.
Screen Shots Step by Step (Matches numbers from above)
*There is also a tutorial video available on how to complete the process on the very first screen of this process. If you are still having trouble watch it.