Glendale Unified School District recognizes the importance of our volunteers.
The following protocols are required for all volunteers coming to our campus. Please note that individual teachers may ask for class volunteers. The requirements are the same, you must be cleared to be on campus during the school day. Plan ahead, as you will not be allowed on campus without the required paperwork, and it may take several business days to clear volunteers.
All volunteers MUST:
- Attend the Volunteer Training with Mrs. Shahijanian
- Submit to the office proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of your on-campus volunteer shift.
- Submit to the office proof of current TB test, chest X-ray.
- Submit to the office the completed last page of the Parent Volunteer handbook
- Volunteers providing more than 5 hours of support for the academic year will need to complete fingerprint clearance. Please email our secretary, Ramela Aghadjani email@example.com to she can submit your information to the Human Resources Department at GUSD.
- Follow all current District and School safety protocols. Volunteers who do not comply may have their volunteer privileges revoked.