After-School Care & Enrichment Services (ACES) Program | Grades 1-8
The ACES program is an after-school child care program available at Balboa, Cerritos, Columbus, Edison, Franklin, Jefferson, Mann, Marshall, Muir, Roosevelt, Toll, and Wilson.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in the ACES program for the 2021-2022 school year, please fill out the open enrollment form. Please submit one form per child.
ACES/Teen Scene ACES Open Enrollment Form
Please note: spots in the ACES program are limited and once a program is full a waitlist will be maintained. Many ACES programs are currently full, but waitlist applications for ACES will be accepted all year. Any open spots will be awarded on a first come, first served basis as spots become available, based on the date of the ACES application.
Please contact the CDCC Office at 818-247-0775 if you would like information on other child care options.
The After-School Care & Enrichment Services Program (ACES-formerly called ASES) is a partnership with the city and county to improve student performance in school and provide a safe environment after school for students in grades 1-8.
The program consists of two elements:
- An educational and literacy component in core content areas and time for homework.
- An educational enrichment component (visual and performing arts, recreation, physical fitness, and science and technology).
ACES is a nonprofit program that operates on school days only from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. The program does not operate on school/national holidays, when students are on school break (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer), or on pupil free days.
The ACES Elementary School program is located at: Balboa, Cerritos, Columbus, Edison, Franklin, Jefferson, Mann, Marshall, and Muir Elementary Schools
The ACES Teen Scene Program is located at: Roosevelt, Toll, and Wilson Middle Schools
- Spaces are limited
- Program is free for students
- Registration fee is $75.00 for elementary school and middle school programs (registration fee is waived for foster and homeless youth and for students who qualify for free or reduced-price meals)
- Students must attend school where ACES program is located to enroll
- Attendance is required 5 days a week until 6:00 p.m.
- Priority registration is given to families who attend 5 days a week until 6:00 p.m.
ASES Policy Handbook for Parents
ASES Teen Scene Policy Handbook for Parents