Welcome to Mrs. Chui's Homepage
My name is Mrs. Chui, and I will be your new 6th grade teacher here at Toll. Ms Torres and I make up the Black Stallions Core. I am so fortunate to be teaching my two favorite subjects: math and science. I am eager to help everyone make a smooth transition to middle school and provide you with the knowledge and support needed to be successful in school.
Here are a few facts about me:
1. I've attended 6 different elementary schools!
2. I have 2 young children, Desmond (6) and Madeleine (4).
3. I love Starbucks "pink drink." If you haven't tried it, you must!
4. My family and I love Disneyland. We really miss going.
Let's work together to make this year and every year a memorable one!
Quarter Report Cards will be coming in a few weeks. Please continue to check Parent/Student Portal for grade and assignment updates.
I-Ready lessons start this week, September 4, 2018. Students wil typically have from Monday-Sunday (8pm) to complete one i-Ready lesson in math AND reading each week.
- They should have completed 12 total lessons by 11/25/18
Math Homework Help:
- Download "Virtual Nerd" app.
- click on "Browse by Topic"
- click on "Grades 6-8 Math"
- click on "Probability and Statistics" (Topic 8 only)
- click on which topic you need help with
- watch the video(s)