Degrees and Certifications:
Hola a todos! Hi everyone!
March 2020 Update! This page is updated continually (March 20th)
(COVID-19-CDC and off-campus -remote- enrichment activities)
As per Superintendent Dr. Ekchian, there are the new dates regarding schooling at GUSD:
- March 16-20 – Regularly scheduled spring break
- March 23-27 – Extended spring break for students-
- March 30-May 4 – Students engage in off-campus, remote instruction and enrichment activities
- May 5 – Regular, on-campus instruction resumes (subject to change based recommendations from public health and education authorities)
To all my students and parents, you can keep working independently on the activities I assigned before Spring break.
Spanish 1& 2- Homework from the workbook
FLAG 8th grade- Slam poems.
Parents! Please sign up to my Remind application.
Both parents and students can sign up. I will use it to send updates and reminders.
Many parents and tudents are already part of it and have been getting messages since August
All you have to do is use your cell phone right now and text this number 81010 the class code for the class of your child.
The codes for each class are pecified below. Please, note that every classroom has a different code.
- Spanish FLAG 8th grade- Class code: @msmcapd
- Spanish FLAG 7th grade- Class code: @msmcapde
- Spanish 1 & 2 - Class code: @msmcapdev