Attention all students and Parents
Please Log in to your google classroom
Welcome to my homepage, Titans!
Toll Middle School campus will remain closed for the remainder of the year due to COVID-19 (dates may change in the future).
Please check here the Grading Policies FAQ during the remote learning phase.
All teaching and learning activities will be off-campus, resuming remotely from Monday, March 30th. In order to access the assignments, please sign up in the following links.
- Google Classroom -> Assignments and assessments will be posted here daily.
- SEESAW -> Accessible from Google Classroom. Required to access with code provided in class (and the link to the left side).
Link to Office hours (attention new dates and times):
After your answers in the survey, I have adjusted our ZOOM sessions to only THREE days a week, and changing the hour to earlier in the day. NEW HOURS here.
- English (6th Grade) 10 am to 10:30 am. Monday, Wednesday & Friday. (Access tour Google Classroom, using zoom.us)
- Spanish (7th Grade) 10:30 am to 11 am. Monday, Wednesday & Friday(Access tour Google Classroom, using zoom.us)
- Spanish (8th Grade) 11:00 am to 11:30 am. Monday, Wednesday & Friday( Access tour Google Classroom, using zoom.us)
To all my students and parents, you can keep working independently on the activities I assigned before Spring break, especially your final Semester project: video history.
New activities will be only posted in Google Classroom, and no more on HOMEWORK PAGE (check the left menu per grade-level). My email (email@example.com) is open as always for your questions. More info to come.
I am sending you my best wishes. All will be good. Stay healthy.
Welcome to my webpage! Scroll down to learn more.
If you wish to receive the homework assignments in your email, please subscribe to your child's period. Also, please find in the following webpage most of the exercises, links, and videos used in class.
History Warehouse. (Gusd student account needed to access)
For extra exercises, interactive maps and mock quizzes, please visit
1- Hand towels/tissues.
2- Disinfecting wipes.
3- Wite-out tape (not liquid).
- A single subject “World History” or "US History" spiraled notebook with lined paper, with 200 pages (100 sheets)/ It should be titled and be used exclusively in this class. Minimum size 11 x 9 inches. It is recommended to purchase a hardcover type of notebook.
- BLUE pen, RED pen, and pencil
- Colored Pencils (3 colors minimum)
- Highlighters (3 colors minimum)
- Scissors, tape, and glue.