Welcome to Mr. Trinidad's Homepage!
Welcome all! I am Mr. Trinidad, the 6th grade math and science teacher for the Black Stallions Core. I also teach 1 math section of the Purple Pandas core. This upcoming year will be my fifth year teaching 6th grade at Toll and Glendale Unified.
In addition to teaching math and science, my 2019-2020 duties to Toll Middle School include:
- Toll Middle School GATE Coach for Math Field Day and Invention Convention events.
- 6th grade GUSD coach for the annual L.A. County Math Field Day.
- Toll Tech Team.
- Toll Middle School Web Administrator.
New to 2019-2020, I will be using a standards-based grading system to assess student learning. More information about standards based grading can be found here and on my webpage in the upcoming weeks. A helpful video that explains the differences between traditional and standards based grading can be found here.
Parents and students can reach me via e-mail here.
Students, I look forward to having you for the 2019-2020 school year!
“Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.”
Monday's Homework (/)
Tuesday's Homework (/)
Wednesday's Homework (08/21)
- Visit Mr. Trinidad's teacher webpage.
- Have supplies ready by Monday, 08/26.
- (Stallions Only) Brown Bag Show and Tell will be tomorrow.
Thursday's Homework (08/22)
- Continue to explore Mr. Trinidad's teacher webpage.
Friday's Homework (08/23)
- Go over the syllabus with your parents / guardians before having them sign it.
- Have school supplies ready by Monday.