Welcome to Mr. Trinidad's Homepage!
Welcome all! I am Mr. Trinidad, the 6th grade math and science teacher for the Purple Panda Core. This upcoming year will be my fourth year teaching 6th grade at Toll and Glendale Unified.
In addition to teaching math and science, my 2018-2019 duties to Toll Middle School include:
- 6th Grade Math Intervention Period 2.
- GATE Coach for Math Field Day and Invention Convention events.
- Toll Tech Team.
- Toll Middle School Web Administrator.
Parents and students can reach me via e-mail here.
Students, I look forward to having you for the 2018-2019 school year!
“Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.”
Monday's Homework (04/15)
- Finish vol. 2, pp. 308-310.
- Study for math 5-5 -> 5-7 quiz.
- Science "Inheritance" worksheet due tomorrow at the end of class.
- Science test will be on Thursday.
Tuesday's Homework (04/16)
- Finish math 5-8 "Additional Practice" worksheet. Use the conversion chart as a reference.
- Finish science "Independence Practice" worksheet.
Wednesday's Homework (04/17)
- Study for STEMScopes: Inheritance and Genetic Variation Test
- "Measurement Conversions" quiz will be on Friday.
Thursday's Homework (04/11)
- Finish "Genetic Testing" worksheet questions.
- Finish "Unit Rate" coloring worksheet.
Friday's Homework (04/12)
- Finish Vol. 2, pp. 298-300.
- Math 5-5 -> 5-7 quiz will be on Tuesday, 4/16.
- Science "Inheritance and Genetic Variation" test will be on Thursday 4/18.