Welcome to Mr. Trinidad's Homepage!
Welcome all! I am Mr. Trinidad, the 6th grade math and science teacher for the Purple Panda Core. This upcoming year will be my fourth year teaching 6th grade at Toll and Glendale Unified.
In addition to teaching math and science, my 2018-2019 duties to Toll Middle School include:
- Science Department Co-Chair.
- 6th Grade Math Intervention Period 2.
- GATE Coach for Math Field Day and Invention Convention events.
- Toll Tech Team.
- Toll Middle School Web Administrator.
Parents and students can reach me via e-mail here.
Students, I look forward to having you for the 2018-2019 school year!
“Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.”
Monday's Homework (12/10)
- Finish math Vol. 1, pp. 120-122.
- Finish math chapter 3, lesson 1 packet.
- Finish "water cycle" lab worksheet.
Tuesday's Homework (12/04)
- Finish science chapter 3 test corrections + parent signature.
- Finish water cycle worksheet.
- Finish math Vol. 1, pp. 56.
- Study for math chapter 1 & 2 test on Thursday.
- Finish math online assignments by Friday.
Wednesday's Homework (12/05)
- Finish math vol. 1, pp. 58-59.
- Study for math chapter 1 & 2 test.
Thursday's Homework (12/06)
- Finish "Water in the Atmosphere" science worksheet.
- Finish math vol. 1, pp. 58-59 if you did not finish it yesterday.
- Finish math online word problems.
- Bring a calculator for tomorrow's math lesson.
Friday's Homework (12/07)
- Pass your 19th i-Ready math lesson by Monday.
- Finish Vol. 1, pp. 115 in math.
- Bring calculator for Monday's math group activity.
- 100% Optional: We're running low on tissue boxes. Any donations would be greatly appreciated!
Announcements and Events
- Science final for Period 3 Pandas on Tuesday, December 18th.
- Math final will be held for all Pandas on Wednesday, December 19th.
- Science final for Period 6 Pandas on Thursday, December 20th.