SUSPENSION FROM SCHOOL MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF ANY VIOLATIONS OF SCHOOL RULES AND THE CALIFORNIA EDUCATION CODE SECTION 48900 (a-w) INCLUDING:
- Severe disruption of the instructional program and/or school activities.
- Continued disruption of willful defiance of the valid authority of school personnel, including the teacher.
- Causing or attempting to cause physical injury to another person.
- Possession of a weapon or dangerous object, including toy replicas that look like, or could be mistaken for a weapon.
- Theft or willful damage of school property or private property (including off-campus while on the way to/from school.)
- Committing an obscene act, including profanity or vulgarity.
- Engaging in sexual harassment.