GUSD Magnet Schools
GUSD Magnet Schools offer students unique, theme based educational experiences in academically rich and culturally diverse environments.
- Cerritos Elementary School | Computer Science Magnet
- Thomas Edison Elementary School | Advanced Technology Magnet and Spanish FLAG
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary School | International Foreign Language Academy of Glendale (IFLAG)
- Mark Keppel Elementary School | Visual and Performing Arts Magnet and Korean FLAG
- Clark Magnet High School
Clark Magnet High School and GUSD Elementary Magnet Schools require an application.
Students are selected each year by a random lottery.
- The lottery window for the 2018-2019 school year is closed.
- The application window for the 2019-2020 Elementary Magnet and FLAG Programs was November 1, 2018 - January 31, 2019. The lottery drawing will be held on February 13, 2019 at 10:00 am at the district office.
- Clark Magnet High School Application window was January 12, 2019 - January 31, 2019. The lottery drawing will be conducted on March 8, 2019 at 1:00 PM in the Board Room of the Glendale Unified School District. Parents must submit their acceptance online no later than March 14, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
- Only eligible applications submitted during the application window will be included in the 2019-2020 lottery. All late applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
To apply for one of GUSD's magnet schools, visit GUSDMagnetandFlag.com