GUSD Magnet Schools
GUSD Magnet Schools offer students unique, theme based educational experiences in academically rich and culturally diverse environments.
- Cerritos Elementary School | Computer Science Magnet
- Thomas Edison Elementary School | Advanced Technology Magnet and Spanish FLAG
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary School | International Foreign Language Academy of Glendale (IFLAG)
- Mark Keppel Elementary School | Visual and Performing Arts Magnet and Korean FLAG
- Roosevelt Middle School | STEAM Academy
- Clark Magnet High School
Clark Magnet High School and GUSD Elementary and Middle Magnet Schools require an application. All Clark applicants are required to reside within the boundaries of Glendale Unified School District.
Students are selected each year by a random lottery.
- The lottery window for the 2020-2021 school year is closed.
- The application window for the 2021-2022 Elementary Magnet and FLAG Programs and Roosevelt STEAM Academy is November 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021. The lottery drawing will be held on February 10, 2021.
- Clark Magnet High School Application window is January 11, 2021 - January 31, 2021. The application will open at 7:00 AM on January 11th. The lottery drawing will be conducted on March 5, 2021. For students offered a spot the day of the lottery, parents must submit their acceptance online no later than March 11, 2021 at 4:00 PM.
- Only eligible applications submitted during the application window will be included in the 2021-2022 lottery. All late applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
To apply for one of GUSD's magnet schools, visit GUSDMagnetandFlag.com