GUSD Magnet Schools
GUSD Magnet Schools offer students unique, theme based educational experiences in academically rich and culturally diverse environments.
- Cerritos Elementary School | Computer Science Magnet
- Thomas Edison Elementary School | Advanced Technology Magnet and Spanish FLAG
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary School | International Foreign Language Academy of Glendale (IFLAG)
- Mark Keppel Elementary School | Visual and Performing Arts Magnet and Korean FLAG
- Clark Magnet High School
Clark Magnet High School and GUSD Elementary Magnet Schools require an application.
Students are selected each year by a random lottery.
- The lottery window for the 2018-2019 school year is now closed.
- The application window for the 2019-2020 Elementary Magnet and FLAG Programs is open November 1, 2018 - January 31, 2019.
- Clark Magnet High School Application window will be open January 12, 2019 - January 31, 2019.
To apply for one of GUSD's magnet schools, visit GUSDMagnetandFlag.com