GUSD Magnet Schools
GUSD Magnet Schools offer students unique, theme based educational experiences in academically rich and culturally diverse environments.
- Cerritos Elementary School | Computer Science Magnet
- Thomas Edison Elementary School | Advanced Technology Magnet and Spanish FLAG
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary School | International Foreign Language Academy of Glendale (IFLAG)
- Mark Keppel Elementary School | Visual and Performing Arts Magnet and Korean FLAG
- Clark Magnet High School
Clark Magnet High School and GUSD Elementary Magnet Schools require an application.
Students are selected each year by a random lottery.
- The lottery window for the 2018-2019 school year is now closed.
- The application window for the 2019-2020 Elementary Magnet and FLAG Programs is open November 1, 2018 - January 31, 2019. The lottery drawing will be held on February 13, 2019.
- Clark Magnet High School Application window will be open January 12, 2019 - January 31, 2019. The lottery drawing will be conducted on March 8, 2019. Parents must submit their acceptance online no later than March 15, 2019.
To apply for one of GUSD's magnet schools, visit GUSDMagnetandFlag.com