Phone: 818-249-5871 x. 2303
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Richard Johnson
WELCOME TO MR. JOHNSON'S HOMEPAGE!
A message from Mr. Johnson.....
Hello Students and Parents.
Due to the recent temporary school closures, I will be using Google Classroom as a means to stay in touch, offer instruction, and to continue to deliver information as needed to continue on this school year.
If you have not already signed up for the Google Classroom website, please send me an e-mail and I can send you the class join codes for either Periods 1, 2, and 3 (European History), and Periods 4, 6 (Psychology).
Also, you should be checking your AP Classroom account (we set these up last semester), this is where the homework will be posted.
If you did not sign up last semester for your AP Classroom account please do so, and e-mail me for the class join code for that site.
Please use the class codes to join the on-line classrooms, and please check both sites daily (Google Classroom and AP Classroom).
I will be posting assignments there: practice tests, assigned readings, worksheets, video clips, etc.
In Google Classroom, the homework will have the heading "HOMEWORK".
What you will be asked to do is to log into your AP Central/AP Classroom account and complete the activities (Multiple Choice Tests, Free Response Questions, etc.)
These will be graded and will be added to your class grade.
You will earn full credit for completing these regardless of performance/scores, etc.
The point is to start to focus on the content that will be on the new modified AP Exam this year (Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7).
In Google Classroom, the supplemental review materials will have the heading "REVIEW WORK".
What you will find is a variety of review materials:
1. PDF Textbooks (Excellent source to help narrow down and understand the key points from each topic/theme studied).
2. Guided Reading Worksheets (These are not homework assignments, but the questions they have usually cover the key points you should be able to write about.)
3. Topic/Theme PDF review sheets (These are an additional source to review key specific content and understanding).
4. Power-Point Reviews (These will have information that covers the key points and content from each topic/theme studied).
5. The point is to start to focus on the content that will be on the new modified AP Exam this year (Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7).
6. We have covered all of this material already (Semester 1 and Semester 2), no new content will be on the Modified AP Exam.
If you have any questions about ANYTHING, please send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org (I will try to respond as quickly as I can).
Stay Safe, Stay Positive, Stay Motivated.......and
We live in a
please contact me via e-mail first.
818-249-5871 x. 2303