Welcome to PTA
Make a difference in your child's life - Join Lincoln PTA!
Click here for a membership form and return it to your teacher or the Lincoln administrative office.
Here are a few member perks, including discounts for summer:LegolandCalifornia Academy of SciencesEnterprise Car RentalsHertzBoxed...and more!
The PTA is the largest national child advocacy group in the country. We are a non-profit, volunteer organization committed to the well being of all children.
We are not a fundraising organization however, we do one (or two, if needed) fundraisers per year to support the programs listed below. We run on volunteer power and always welcome you to join in the fun! We meet the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm in the Staff Lounge.
- Back to School Coffee, 8/21
- Campus Beautification,9/7
- Egg Drop, & BBQ Family Night, 9/13
- Summer Reader’s Stay N Play, 9/27
- Book Fair, 9/30 (one week)
- International Walk to School Day, 10/2
- Red Ribbon Week, 10/7 (one week)
- Reflections Evening, 10/23
- Halloween Parade, 10/31
- Veterans Day, 11/8
- Yellow Ribbon Week, 1/21 (one week)
- Screen Free Week, 1/27 (one week)
- Science Demos, 2/6 & 2/7
- Science Fair, 3/9
- Teacher Appreciation Week, 3/9 (one week)
- Founder’s Night, 3/27
- Campus Beautification, 5/16
- Lincoln 500 & Scholarship Luncheon, 5/22
- Yearbook, ongoing
- Meet the Masters, ongoing
- Walk to School dates, 10/2/19, 11/8/19, 12/6/19, 1/10/20, 2/7/20, 3/6/20, 4/3/20, 5/1/20, 6/5/20
Feel free to contact me regarding any of these events. Your children love to see you on campus, whether during the school day or at an evening affair!
Email SarahSarah Miller, PresidentNicole Moreau, Recording SecretaryLala Ohanian, TreasurerMichelle Murphy, Financial SecretaryElizabeth Brown, 1st VP-Student & Family ProgramsAngie Griffin, 2nd VP-VolunteersZaira Rojas, 3rd VP-FundraisingWendy Maynard, AuditorShannon Enright, HistorianJennifer DeBoskey, Parliamentarian