Welcome to PTA
Make a difference in your child's life - Join Lincoln PTA! Click here for a membership form and return it to your teacher or the Lincoln administrative office.Here are a few member perks, including discounts for summer:LegolandCalifornia Academy of SciencesEnterprise Car RentalsHertzBoxed...and more!
The PTA is the largest national child advocacy group in the country. We are a non-profit, volunteer organization committed to the well being of all children.
We are not a fundraising organization however, we do one (or two, if needed) fundraisers per year to support the programs listed below. We run on volunteer power and always welcome you to join in the fun! We meet the first Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm in the Lincoln Cafetorium.
- Back to School Coffee & Dessert, 8/16
- Campus Beautification, 8/26
- Summer Reader’s Picnic, 9/8
- Food Drive, 9/11 (one week)
- Egg Drop, & BBQ Family Night, 9/15
- Book Fair, 9/25 (one week)
- International Walk to School Day, 10/4
- Red Ribbon Week, 10/9
- Halloween Parade, 10/31
- Reflections Evening, TBD
- Winter Wonderland, 12/1
- Yellow Ribbon Week, 1/16
- Timeless Tiles, 2/1
- Science Demos, 2/8 & 2/9
- Presidents for Playgrounds Equipment Drive, 2/12, (one week)
- Founder’s Night, 90th Year, TBD
- Teacher Appreciation Week, 3/5-3/16
- Science Fair, 3/9
- Campus Beautification, 5/12
- Lincoln 500 & Scholarship Luncheon, 5/18
- Yearbook, ongoing
- Meet the Masters, ongoing
Feel free to contact me regarding any of these events. Your children love to see you on campus, whether during the school day or at an evening affair!
Email WendyWendy Tateishi, PresidentSarah Miller, Recording SecretaryLala Ohanian, TreasurerJessica Garcia, Financial SecretaryAlisa Krohn, 1st VP-Student & Family ProgramsAngie Griffin, 2nd VP-VolunteersTBD, 3rd VP-FundraisingWendy Maynard, AuditorShannon Enright, HistorianJennifer DeBoskey, Parliamentarian