Students are required to wear a school uniform. All uniforms must meet the dress code requirements.
The Roosevelt uniform consists of:
- White or red, short or long sleeve, collared polo shirt. The shirt may have the Roosevelt logo or another small logo that does not violate the dress code.
- Navy blue/black pants, jeans, skirts, shorts, skorts, or jumpers. No overalls.
- No second shirt may be worn over the polo shirt.
- Jackets that do not violate the dress code are acceptable.
- No professional team jackets are permissible.
Roosevelt Club shirts can be worn ONLY if the club shirt is a polo shirt with a collar.