Mission Statement, Vision, Collective Commitments
ROOSEVELT MIDDLE SCHOOL
Mission Statement/Fundamental Purpose:
The Theodore Roosevelt Middle School staff is committed to meeting the academic, physical, social and emotional development of every student.
Vision Statement/Compelling Future:
We will foster a safe and rigorous academic environment, in a partnership where students, staff, parents and community work together to prepare students to become critical and creative thinkers and leaders in a global 21st century.
- We will be positive, contributing members of our collaborative teams to develop rigorous instruction that will develop independent critical and creative thinking skills
- We will create relationships and connections with every child so they feel that they belong
- We will engage in high quality, relevant, student-directed learning and teaching
- We will promote growth mindset and organizational skills
- We will provide a safe and supportive learning environment that equips students with social and emotional skills, intelligences, and attitudes to succeed in school