Off-Campus Sports Information

  • Students playing on a team at their GUSD school of residence must inform their counselor. To participate in a sport at your school of residence, you MUST COMPLETE and RETURN the SPORTS PARTICIPATION FORM  to the counselor. Forms are to be signed by the coach, the parent and the student.

    Contact your GUSD school of residence for specific information about their athletics program:


    Crescenta Valley High School


    Hoover High School


    Glendale High School