PTSA Needs your Support!
“Healthy Minds, Healthy Students”
Welcome back returning families, and welcome to our new families!
Signing up for a PTSA membership is easier than ever. Log onto the link below to join PTSA and make your donations. You may also visit the CVHS PTSA website and join by clicking the link.
Benefits of membership for:
- Eligibility to apply for local and state PTSA scholarships. (Students must be members by October 1 to be eligible for that school year’s scholarship)
- Student leadership positions within PTSA
- Opportunity to be involved in decisions affecting campus life and academic support
- PTSA membership may be noted on college and scholarship applications
- Opportunities to participate in advocacy for students
- Leadership opportunities and policy-making at the local, district, and state level for PTSA
- Perks and discounts for PTA members (learn more online at capta.org and www.pta.org )
Benefits of donating:
Provide funding for programs, clubs and student advocacy. Last year we provided support for:
- Water bottle refill stations throughout the campus (to be installed soon)
- LinkCrew – a mentorship program for incoming 9th graders
- Extracurricular student clubs,
- Special educational programs for parents and students
- Ongoing programs such as Reflections, Career Fair, Senior Reflections/Celebration Night & Staff appreciation
Be informed at:
- CVHS PTSA Facebook page: Like us at facebook.com/cvhsPTSA
- CVHS web page at: https://www.gusd.net/domain/1288
- Join us at our Association meetings – dates posted on the Facebook page
For over 50 years the PTSA has worked with CVHS to provide assistance in creating an environment where students can learn, volunteer, explore their creativity and thrive. Join us in both our Membership and Donation Drives. The cost of membership is only $10 and we are asking every family to donate $25 per student attending CVHS.
There are many easy ways you can support PTSA.
--Become a member and donate through our new secure electronic system.
Click Here to sign up for membership and donate online.
--When shopping at Office Depot, mention supporting CV PTSA at checkout and they’ll donate a percentage of your bill.
--Sign up for Ralphs Community Card and earn a rebate for PTSA. Each year, participants have to reregister for this program.
b.Click ‘Sign In” in upper right corner – log in with your email and password. If you do not already have one, establish a new log in.
c.Once logged in, click “My Account” Under your name or on the upper right corner (May also say “Valued Customer”)
d.Click on Community Rewards on the left side menu
e.Click Enroll Now or Re-enroll. and follow instructions
f.Our NPO number is WM641
Questions? Call 1-800-443-4438 (use NPO #WM641)
--Shop through Amazon! Go to Amazon Smile, and log into your existing Amazon account and then 0.5% of your spending will be donated to PTSA!
--Like our Facebook page to get updates on our activities!
--Access more information at our PTSA page at www.gusd.net/domain/1288
Any questions? Contact CVHS PTSA at email@example.com
Did you know there are membership perks available to you as a PTSA member?
Click here for information on the California State PTA web site.
Shop at Office Depot for your school supplies and mention CVHS at checkout.A percentage of your purchase goes directly to our school!