About Crescenta Valley High School PTSA
PTSA Mission: The overall purpose of PTSA
PTSA Values: What PTSA stands for
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Collaboration:We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.PTSA Purposes: Historical goals of PTSA
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
2021-2022 Board positions
President: Becky Daly
1st VP Programs: Wendy Hart
2nd VP Hospitality: Jaleen Lunt
3rd VP Snack Shack: Rachelle Miller
4th VP Ways & Means: Lea Awni
5th VP Communications: Cynthia Atzert
6th VP Membership: Roobina Kahdian
Secretary: Dana Moore
Treasurer: Jennifer Deboskey
Auditor: Christie Lipscomb
Historian: André Garabedian
Parliamentarian: Reshma Shamasunder
Volunteers: Christina Hawes & Dhrupali Bharuka
Legislation: Wendy Tateishi
Bulletin Board: Christine & Jonathan Aydin
Lemonade Stand: Donna Guske
Reflections/Art: Katrinka Blunt
Red Ribbon: Juli Black
Honorary Service Award: Rachelle Miller
Career Fair: Alisa Krohn and Sheela Patel
Senior Reflections: Sosi ParsegianThe nominating committee met on January 20th, 2022 to consider all eligible candidates for the 2022-2023 term of office. On behalf of the nominating committee, I present the following slate of officers for the association's consideration:
President: Monica Breckow
Treasurer: Rebecca Johnson
Secretary: Joal Ryan
1st VP Programs: Dana Moore
2nd VP Hospitality: Wendy Hart
3rd VP Snack Shack: Juli Black
4th VP Ways & Means: Anna Bruck
5th VP Communications: Christine Aydin
6th VP Membership: Dhrupali Bharuka
Historian: Ayaan Bharuka
Auditor: Roobina Kahdian
The Nominating Committee: Christine Benitez, Dhrupali Bharuka, Roobina Kahdian, Jaleen Lunt, Dana Moore, Joal Ryan, Reshma Samasunder, Wendy Tateishi.