About Crescenta Valley High School PTSA
PTSA Mission: The overall purpose of PTSA
PTSA Values: What PTSA stands for
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Collaboration:We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.PTSA Purposes: Historical goals of PTSA
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
We are pleased to announce
2021-2022 Board positions
President: Becky Daly
1st VP Programs: Wendy Hart
2nd VP Hospitality: Jaleen Lunt
3rd VP Snack Shack: Rachelle Miller
4th VP Ways & Means: Lea Awni
5th VP Communications: Cynthia Atzert
6th VP Membership: Roobina Kahdian
Secretary: Dana Moore
Treasurer: Jennifer Deboskey
Auditor: Christie Lipscomb
Historian: André Garabedian
Parliamentarian: Reshma Shamasunder
Volunteers: Christina Hawes & Dhrupali Bharuka
Legislation: Wendy Tateishi
Bulletin Board: Christine & Jonathan Aydin
Lemonade Stand: Donna Guske
Reflections/Art: Katrinka Blunt
Red Ribbon: Juli Black
Honorary Service Award: Rachelle Miller
Career Fair: Alisa Krohn and Sheela Patel
Senior Reflections: Sosi Parsegian