About Crescenta Valley High School PTSA
PTSA Mission: The overall purpose of PTSA
PTSA Values: What PTSA stands for
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Collaboration:We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.PTSA Purposes: Historical goals of PTSA
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
2022-2023 Board positions
President: Monica Breckow
1st VP Programs: Dana Moore
2nd VP Hospitality: Wendy Hart
3rd VP Snack Shack: Juli Black
4th VP Ways & Means: Anna Bruck
5th VP Communications: Christine Aydin
6th VP Membership: Dhrupali Bharuka
Secretary: Joal Ryan
Treasurer: Rebecca Johnson
Auditor: Roobina Kahdian
Historian: Ayaan Bharuka
Parliamentarian: Karin Graver
Principal: Christine Benitez
Assistant Principal: Joseph Yi