Welcome to the new school year!
PTSA Needs your Support!
“Involve and Invest in CVHS”
Welcome back returning families and WELCOME to our new families!
Some great reasons to support the CVHS PTSA:
- Help advocate for our students
- Volunteer – be involved and part of the school community
- Help create and support an enhanced educational environment
- Be part of the strong PTSA voice supporting students and CVHS
- Be part of the school community and “in the know”
- Know that every voice is important: Parents, Teachers and Students
Signing up for a PTSA membership is easier than ever!! Log onto the link below and pay for your membership online. Donations can also be made through the website.
Benefits of membership:
- Eligibility to apply for local and state PTSA scholarships. (Students must be members by October 1 to be eligible for that school year’s scholarship)
- Student leadership positions within PTSA
- Opportunity to be involved in decisions affecting campus life and academic support
- PTSA membership may be noted on college and scholarship applications
- Opportunities to participate in decision-making affecting students
- Leadership opportunities and policy-making at the local, district, and state level for PTSA
- Perks and discounts for PTA members (learn more online at capta.org and www.pta.org)
Benefits of donating:
- Provide funding for programs, clubs and student advocacy. Last year we provided support to:
- Extracurricular clubs, such as Speech and Debate, Comedy Sportz
- Sports such as the Volleyball team
- LinkCrew – a mentorship program for incoming 9th graders this year
- Special educational programs for parents and students
- Ongoing programs such as Reflections, Career Fair, Senior Reflections Night & Staff appreciation
Be informed at:
- CVHS PTSA Facebook page: Like us at facebook.com/cvhsPTSA
- CVHS web page at: https://www.gusd.net/domain/1288
- Join us at our Association meetings – dates posted on the Facebook page
For over 50 years the PTSA has worked with CVHS to provide assistance in creating an environment where students can learn, volunteer, explore their creativity and thrive. Join us in both our Membership and Donation Drives. The cost of membership is only $10 and we are asking every family to donate $25 per student attending CVHS.
There are many easy ways you can support PTSA.
- Become a member and donate through our new secure electronic system.
click Here to sign up for membership online.
When shopping at Office Depot, mention supporting CV PTSA at checkout and they’ll donate a percentage of your bill.
Sign up for Ralphs Community Card and earn a rebate for PTSA. Each year, participants have to reregister for this program. Go to www.ralphs.com (click on Community, click on Community Contributions, click on Enroll Now) or by calling 800-
443-4438 starting September 1. Crescenta Valley High School PTSA: NPO #WM641.
Shop through Amazon! Go to Amazon Smile, and log into your existing Amazon account and then 0.5% of your spending will be donated to PTSA!
Like our Facebook page to get updates on our activities!
Access more information at our PTSA page at www.gusd.net/domain/1288
Any questions? Contact CVHS PTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know there are membership perks available to you as a PTSA member?
Click here for information on the California State PTA web site.
Shop at Office Depot for your school supplies and mention CVHS at checkout.A percentage of your purchase goes directly to our school!