Student Learner Outcomes
Daily students will be
- Work effectively with others to build powerful learning
- Build school community
- Contribute and acquire knowledge with others that leads to post-secondary success
- Synthesize information to build knowledge and take action
- Visionary problem-solvers
- Develop unique approaches to goals
- Are effective writers, speakers, readers, and listeners.
- Exhibit a positive culture of learning that celebrates diversity and inclusion
- Able to exchange ideas, knowledge, and solutions with others.
Critical Thinkers who:
- Use multiple sources of information to create solutions to real-world problems
- Actively engage in their school and community
- Apply their learning to practical real-life situations