How to Register to the Website
Benefits of registering for the Wilson website:
- You will get to see school information and calendar information that would be blocked for any visitors to our site.
- You can “subscribe” to your child’s Teachers pages. Teachers can then send out “e-Alerts” to their students and parents of their students notifying them of homework assignments, tests, quizzes, project information, etc.
- Wilson Middle School and the Wilson PTSA will send out weekly “This week at Wilson” (called E-Bulletins) updates to those that are registered. This is a great way to keep up on what is happening weekly at Wilson.
- You will be notified when the PTSA Newsletter is available on our website.
- Click on the "Register" button on the top right of this page.
- Enter a birth date. Students under 13 may use their parent’s birth date.
- Enter your name, email address, and password. All other information is optional.
- Click "Submit." You may now sign-in. An email confirmation will be sent to you.
In the future, if you forget your password there is a "forgot password" button on the sign-in screen.
For any questions, please email us.
Thank you for your participation in your child’s school!