Join PTSA today and you will be “Helping Our Knights Shine!”
The PTSA's mission is to positively impact the lives of children and families. The more members we have, the louder our voice in Sacramento! So please click here to join, even if you can't commit to coming to meetings or helping out at the school.
Our organizational goals are to:
- Promote, build and expand parent and family engagement
- Empower and support PTA members and leaders, and
- Represent, inform and mobilize members and the public to advocate for the education, health, safety and well-being of all children
We pledge to:
- Support the needs of our most vulnerable children such as homeless and foster youth and children who are economically disadvantaged
- fight to ensure there is adequate funding for every child's education
- lobby our legislators to ensure all children have access to a full curriculum including physical education, arts, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- advocate for a safe and positive school climate
- support legislation for early childhood education
- support programs promoting healthy lifestyles and access to support services for physical, emotional, social and mental health