Instructions to complete your Annual Student Information Update:
- Visit the ParentConnection portal at parent.gusd.net
- Log in using your PIN # and password
- Click “Annual Student Information Update” in red at the top of the page
- Update your student and parent/guardian information for each section (note: each parent/guardian will need to update their information using their individual PIN/password)
- Complete the household income survey (only one per household) and initial all parent handbook forms
What if I do not know my ParentConnection PIN/password?
If your email address is already on file: Visit parent.gusd.net and click “Need Your Login Information?” An email with your personal PIN and TEMPORARY PASSWORD will be sent to the email address we have on file.
If we do not have your email address: Visit your school office or the Glendale Unified District Office during regular business hours to register your email address and receive your personal PIN and TEMPORARY PASSWORD. For security purposes, you must verify your identity in person before registering your email address.
Need Additional Support?
Online Support: Visit our ParentConnection support webpage or check out our ParentConnection user guide for additional step-by-step instructions. (English | Armenian | Korean | Spanish)
Phone Support: For additional assistance, please call your school’s main office during regular business hours.
In-Person Support: Visit your school’s main office during regular business hours to complete the online Student Information Update process or to get questions answered.