GUSD Mac Wireless Mobile Configuration Profile
ThinkPad Teacher Laptop Introduction Video
- Fingerprint Reader for quick login
- Built-In Stylus for writing on screen
- 360° Hinge
- Touchscreen capabilities
- Wireless display to projector/TV
- Instructional applications for both Elementary and Secondary
Meet Your New ThinkPad (A step by step guide on ThinkPad basics)
- ThinkPad Training Slides
- Screen Mirroring Wirelessly To A Projector / TV. (Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter)
- Using an Elmo Document Camera
Where to Save Your Files.
ETIS recommends storing all your files on cloud storage (Google Drive) due to features such as continuous backup and ease of access from any location or device.
Additionally, a new feature called Google Drive FIle Stream allows file synchronization between the computer and Google Drive.
- Downloading & Installing Google Drive File Stream (Windows)
- Downloading & Installing Google Drive File Stream (macOS)
For those who have a high volume of files, district network storage, also known as User Folder or U: Drive, can be used.
However, any files that are saved to network storage will only be accessible from within GUSD's network.
Employee Exit - Returning Devices to ETIS
Chromebook Classroom & Cable Management
Microsoft Training Resources
Microsoft in Education
The Microsoft Educator Community is one of the world’s largest educator social networks. Connect and collaborate, find training and lessons, and earn badges and certificates on this personalized hub created for educators like you.
When signing in select Office 365 then use your GUSD Office 365 Portal account.