What is Joy of Giving?
To all new parents, Welcome!
To all returning parents, Welcome back!
W.A.V.E. is excited about the new school year and kicking it off with our annual drive, Joy of Giving (“JOG”). Our wonderful teachers work magic every day, sometimes with limited resources. JOG is your opportunity to give directly to your child’s classroom!
How Does It Work?
Your child’s teacher has a Wish List of various items that she/he feels will really add to student learning. You can purchase the item(s) or make a monetary donation. Please take a moment to go over their Wish List and see how you can contribute. You can find direct links to your child's teacher's Wish List below.
Remember: JOG donations are for your child’s classroom this school year, and they are tax deductible!
For any questions, please contact the Joy of Giving Lead: Pamela Simaie.
How Can You Make a Monetary Donation?
- Fill out the JOG Donation Form.
- Make the check payable to WAVE and include in the memo: "JOG/(teacher's name)/(your child's name)".
- Put it in a sealed envelope, labeled "JOG/(teacher's name)", and drop it in the "WAVE" black mailbox across the front office.
- Have your child give it to their teacher and they can drop it for you.
- Click HERE to donate through Paypal.
- Indicate "JOG/(teacher's name)/(your child's name)" in the note/memo/Names & Teacher area.