Full-Day Preschool and Extended Learning Services
The full-day preschool program provides a safe and nurturing environment for students and prepares them for the rigors of kindergarten instruction. Children receive age-appropriate educational and life experiences that facilitate their development in essential skills related to language and literacy, mathematics, technology, physical development, physical and social-emotional development, and Spanish language development (Pacific Avenue Preschool only). The programs use the learning domains based on California Department of Education Preschool Learning Foundations and taught through the use of Creative Curriculum by caring, high-quality teachers.
- Spaces are limited
- Enrollment is offered to four-year-old children first, then three-year-olds
- Children must be three years old by September 1 of the school year in which they enroll
- Subsidized tuition is available for income-eligible families who meet State requirements
- Subsidized parents must be working, in vocational training, or looking for a job
The full-day preschool program operates year-round from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Lunch and snack are provided to all students.
- Fee-based spaces are located at: Cloud, College View, and Spanish Immersion at Pacific Avenue
- Subsidized spaces are located at: Cerritos and Mann, Cloud, and Spanish Immersion at Pacific Avenue
Program Hours and Cost
- Preschool with Extended Learning Services: 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. - $989.74 per month
- Full-Day Preschool: 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - $742.30 per month
- Annual enrollment from July through June -$50
How to Apply
If you are interested in a CDCC preschool program, please fill out a waitlist application on E-list
- For subsidized spaces, children are admitted according to waiting list procedures established and monitored by the California Department of Education.
Program Tours (Tours are not available at this time. Please check back soon for more information.)
Parents interested in touring preschool programs may do so on the first Tuesday of each month or the third Wednesday of each month. Tours take place at 10:15 a.m. and families must be pre-registered. Tour times are set to ensure the least distraction for our children. Tour spaces fill up quickly. Please contact the Head Teacher at each school site to schedule a tour.