LET'S REVIEW HOMEWORK
Homework is assigned nightly (Monday –Thursday). Assigned homework is meant to reinforce concepts that were covered during the day. If you find your child struggling with an assignment, please send me an email. It is also the goal of the 3rd grade teachers to help students prepare for upper grades by teaching them responsibility and organizational skills. We will start the school year with nightly reading for homework. Students should be reading AR books so they may take the corresponding quiz. As the weeks progress, we will add additional content areas.
HOW TO USE THE PLANNER & HOMEWORK FOLDER
- Although we are virtual, students will copy their homework in their planner each afternoon.
- Students will put any homework in their homework folder.
- Complete your homework! Always start by putting your name and date on your papers.
- Put finished work back into the homework folder. Make sure your folder is with your other school supplies.
- Have your folder ready for school the next morning
- Mrs. Stephan will check to make sure your planner and homework are complete.
If something comes up and your child cannot finish their homework, please email at email@example.com.