Degrees and Certifications:
Masters of Arts Degree in Education Option in Mathematics , CSU Los Angeles Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential with Crosscultural, Language, and Academic Development Emphasis (CLAD /BCLAD Certification, CSU Los Angeles Bachelor of Arts Degree in Music, Yerevan State Conservatory, Armenia Professional Development: Challenging the More Able: Gifted and Talented Conference London, England Leadership Technology Innovation: Symposium Redondo Beach, California
Mrs. Narine Ambartsumyan
Working with upper grade scholars is what I enjoy the most!
- 4th and 5th grade teacher since 2000.
- In 2014-2015 represented R. D. White as the GUSD Math Common Core Learning Leader.
- GUSD Curriculum writing
- GATE program teacher since 2010
- Spelling Bee, Math League, Invention Convention, Math Field Day coordinator
- Tech class teacher
- ILT Grade Level Representative
My goal as an educator is to help our children develop:
- Independence, responsibility, and self-monitoring
- Openness to new ideas and creativity
- Planning and decision-making skills