Glendale High School is better... with YOU! We invite every parent, teacher, student and neighbor to join the PTSA to help us make GHS the best it can be for our students and staff!
When you join the PTSA you help us support projects, events and purchases that benefit the entire school community such as College Rep Visits, GHS COLLEGE FAIR, ASB and GHS programs support, Nitro Newsflash weekly newsletter, Senior Awards Night Reception, Baccalaureate Reception, Community Service Awards program, Red Ribbon Week, Reflections, Concessions sales, Coffee with the Principal & Potluck Events, Staff Appreciation Luncheons, and more!
Everyone's voice is important: Parents, Teachers, Staff and Students.
PTSA has been an intregal part of Glendale High for more than 100 years!
Membership is $10 a year per adult and $6 for studentsStudents benefit from membership in the following ways:
- Any student with GHS PTSA membership is eligible to apply for local and state PTSA scholarships. (Students must be members at least 30 days prior to application)
- Student Leadership positions are available within the PTSA
- PTSA tracks your community service hours & awards you with a medal for performing 100 hours of service
- Membership gives you a voice and a chance to be involved in decisions affecting campus life and academic support
- PTSA membership goes a long way on your college applications!
Adult membership includes:
Help Make Us A Stronger Team!Join the PTSA for $10 for adults and $6 for students and become a member of the largest national volunteer organization that advocates for the welfare of our children! Simply click the JOIN TODAY button above, fill out the form and pay your dues through Pay Pal.OR you can download and print the membership form and send the form with your membership dues to the front office (checks can be made payable to Glendale High PTSA).As a member, you are under NO obligation to attend any GHS PTSA meetings or volunteer, but volunteers are always welcome! For information on membership, please contact Kathy Markarian at email@example.comThank you for your support!
- Opportunities to participate in the decision-making process regarding programs at GHS
- Exclusive perks for PTA members, learn more at capta.org