Welcome to Mr. Trinidad's Homepage!
Welcome all! I am Mr. Trinidad, the 6th grade math teacher at Toll Middle School for the Purple Panda and Green Gorilla cores. I will also be the instructor for the 7th & 8th grade Advanced Tech elective. This upcoming year will be my sixth year teaching 6th grade at Toll and Glendale Unified.
On July 17th, 2020, the GUSD Board of Education held a meeting and voted to begin the 2020-2021 academic year with remote learning in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Thus all assignments and lessons will move to an online platform. In order to navigate through assignments, please bookmark the following links.
- Google Classroom -> Assignments will be posted here routinely.
- Clever -> Required to access enVision math and science STEMScopes assignments.
- Reflex Math -> Required until Stage 3 (multiplication and division of 12s) is completed.
- Khan Academy -> 25% fluency in 6th grade math topics by the end of the 1st semester. 75% fluency in 6th grade math topoics by the end of the 2nd semester.
- Gizmos -> Required to access additional math and science simulations and assessments. Directions to log in are on Google Classroom.
- Flipgrid --> Required for video responses. Directions to log in are on Google Classroom.
- Nearpod --> Will be used to deliver interactive math presentations.
- GenYES Online --> For 7th & 8th Grade Advanced tech elective.
- Applied Digital Skills --> For 7th & 8th grade Advanced Tech elective.
The distance learning bell schedule can be found on the top of our Toll webpage.
- Click here to join Mr. Trinidad's Zoom Session (Students Only - Must log in with your first name and last name)
- Click here to download the Zoom schedule for my classes. (For students and parents)
- Click here to join Mr. Trinidad's Office Hours (For students and parents)
*Office Hours are from 8:00am - 8:50am on Wednesday Minimum Days.
*Please e-mail at least one day in advance to make an appointment for office hours or a conference.
Parents and students can reach me via e-mail here.
“Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.”