Welcome to Mr. Trinidad's Homepage!
Welcome all! I am Mr. Trinidad, the 6th grade math and science teacher for the Black Stallions Core. I also teach 1 math section of the Purple Pandas core. This upcoming year will be my fifth year teaching 6th grade at Toll and Glendale Unified.
Toll Middle School campus will remain closed through May 5th in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Consequently, most assignments and lesson delivery will now move online. In order to navigate through assignments, please bookmark the following links.
- Google Classroom -> Assignments and assessments will be posted here weekly.
- Clever -> Required to access enVision math and science STEMScopes assignments.
- Reflex Math -> Required until Stage 3 (multiplication and division of 12s) is completed.
- Khan Academy -> 75% fluency in 6th grade math topics.
- Gizmos -> Required to access additional math and science simulations and assessments. Directions to log in are on Google Classroom.
- Flipgrid --> Required for video responses. Directions to log in are on Google Classroom.
I will have virtual office hours via Google Meet to address student and parent questions and to explain the assignment expecations Mondays-Fridays beginning on March 30.
Links to Mr. Trinidad's Office Hours
- 10am for math and science.
- 2pm for math and science.
- 4pm for math only.
Parents and students can reach me via e-mail here.
Thank you for your understanding!
“Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.”