Welcome to Mr. Trinidad's Homepage!
Welcome all! I am Mr. Trinidad, the 6th grade math and science teacher for the Purple Panda Core. This upcoming year will be my fourth year teaching 6th grade at Toll and Glendale Unified.
In addition to teaching math and science, my 2018-2019 duties to Toll Middle School include:
- 6th Grade Math Intervention Period 2.
- GATE Coach for Math Field Day and Invention Convention events.
- Toll Tech Team.
- Toll Middle School Web Administrator.
Parents and students can reach me via e-mail here.
Students, I look forward to having you for the 2018-2019 school year!
“Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.”
Monday's Homework (05/20)
- Bring earbuds, a reading book, and pencils for i-Ready test.
- Math topics 6-4 -> 6-6 quiz on Wednesday.
Tuesday's Homework (05/21)
- Study for math quiz topics 6-3 -> 6-6.
Wednesday's Homework (05/15)
- Finish math vol. 2, pp. 364-366.
- Re-read the lab worksheet packet.
Thursday's Homework (05/16)
- Finish math 6-6 packet.
- Finish the "Ocean Acidification" Lab packet.
Friday's Homework (05/17)
- Finish vol. 2, pp. 370-372.
- Bring earbuds and pencils for i-Ready Diagnostic Test #3.