Show you support the PTA’s efforts to provide the best possible environment and experiences for Fremont’s children, teachers and staff!
The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit your child. In doing so, you not only contribute to the overall success of Fremont, but also support the state and national efforts to advocate for children’s issues.
You do not have to attend PTA meetings to be a member of the PTA.
DUES ARE ONLY $10.00 PER YEAR.
Parents, teachers, staff members and community members are all eligible to join the PTA. In fact, parents are urged to sign up all adults in the family, including spouses, grandparents and anyone else who has a vested interest in their child. Both working parents and stay-at-home parents are an important part of Fremont’s PTA.
As a PTA member you receive the following benefits:
- Voting rights at Fremont PTA Association meetings.
- Satisfaction in knowing you are helping to keep Fremont the exceptional school that it is.
- Appreciation from your children for showing them that their school and education matter.
- Discounts and benefits from partner corporations such as LEGOLAND, Aquarium of the Pacific, Enterprise and more. Click here to find out about all the great benefits offered to PTA Members by large businesses. Show your card to receive these benefits.
- Membership in the State and National PTA organizations that work hard to advocate for our children.
Our Membership Drive takes place in the first few months of school, but you can join PTA at any time of the year.
For more information on how to join the Fremont PTA or Membership benefits contact:
Wendy Tan, Membership Chair JOIN THE FREMONT PTA: