Welcome back new and returning families!
Signing up for a PTSA membership and making your donations is easier than ever:
Scan the QR code with your phone’s camera to securely join.
Complete a membership form and return with your payment in the envelope provided.
Benefits of membership for:
- Eligibility to apply for local and state PTSA scholarships. Membership cards may be picked up from the front office. (Students must be members by October 1 to be eligible for that school year’s scholarship.)
- Student leadership positions within PTSA
- Opportunity to be involved in decisions affecting campus life and academic support
- PTSA membership may be noted on college and scholarship applications
- Special educational programs for parents and students
- Senior portraits
- Senior Reflections/Celebration Night
- Arts and Reflections Program
- Staff Appreciation Events
Be informed at:
For over 50 years the PTSA has worked with CVHS to provide assistance in creating an environment where students can learn, volunteer, explore their creativity and thrive. Join us in both our Membership and Donation Drives. The cost of membership is only $10 and we are asking every family to donate $25 per student attending CVHS.
Connect with CVHS PTSA on social media