About Crescenta Valley High School PTSA
PTA Mission: The overall purpose of PTA
PTA Values: What PTA stands for
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Collaboration:We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.PTA Purposes: Historical goals of PTA
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
We are pleased to announce the 2020-2021 Board positions:
President: Becky Harvey
1st VP: Wendy Hart
2nd VP: Jaleen Lunt
3rd VP: Juli Black
4th VP: Roobina Kahdian
5th VP: Cynthia Atzert
6th VP: Becky Daly
Secretary: Dana Moore
Treasurer: Jennifer Deboskey
Auditor: Christie Lipscomb
Historian: Nicole Rostler
Parliamentarian: Sosi Parsegian