Eighth Grade Class Day 2018Magic Mountain Amusement ParkMonday, June 4, 2018
On May 14th, 8th graders will receive the permission slip for the 8th grade field trip to Magic Mountain planned for Monday, June 4th.Parents/Guradians should review the field trip information below.When: Monday, June 4th, 2018
Where: Magic Mountain Amusement ParkCost: • (TBD) per student - includes admission to MagicMountain and all rides plus bus transportation to andfrom Magic Mountain.
• If a student has a season pass to Magic Mountain,their cost will be $7.00 for the bus.Schedule: 8:00 - 8:45 a.m. Period One (Students must attendperiod one)
8:45 - 9:15 a.m. Board buses for Magic Mountain -students will be assigned to busesfor the trip to and from MagicMountain
10:00 - 4:45 p.m. Magic Mountain
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Return Bus Trip
6:00 p.m. Arrive back at RosemontSpecial Information
- Bring your (price TBD) (Exact change or Check) to your first period class with this signed parent request form on the following days: Monday, May 14 through Thursday, May 24th. No late permits accepted. Your ticket to Magic Mountain will be given to you when you arrive at Magic Mountain.
- Since you will be at Magic Mountain during lunch, you must be prepared to purchase your lunch at one of the park's many snack bars. You are not allowed to bring food or liquids inside the park; bring enough money to cover the cost of lunch and snacks.
- Students who pay for Magic Mountain and then do not qualify for promotion will have their money refunded.
- Students who do not qualify for promotion or choose not to participate in the promotion ceremony are not permitted to attend this event.
- All other students that sign up and then do not go will have to pay $7.00 for the bus, the ticket cost will be refunded.
- We will be sharing the park with students from other schools, so we will expect all Rosemont students to be on their best behavior. Be cooperative and enjoy the day.
- All students who participate in the Magic Mountain trip are obligated to take the school provided bus to and from Magic Mountain.
- Rosemont's behavior and dress codes will be enforced.
Students will not be permitted to stay at Magic Mountain
beyond the 5:00 p.m. departure time